Renaissance of A Modern Day City
Bucharest Expat. BE An Expat. BE Bucharest. Since 2009.
- Visitors From The U.K. 44%
- Visitors From The U.S. & Canada 31%
- Visitors From South America, Latin America & The Caribbean 7%
- Visitors From Europe Other Than The U.K. 11%
- Visitors From Asia & Oceana 4%
- Visitors From Africa 1%
- Visitors Looking For Budapest, Not Bucharest 0%
- Visitors From Other Countries & Regions 2%
Yoraan is originally from Mumbai, India, where he also lived until 2005. His first camera was a Zenit – a little too heavy for the arms of a 9 year old – borrowed from his father. This camera… Read More On Yoraan’s Website.
After a 18 years career in the Art of live performances, Fred Fogherty decides to move behind the lens of the camera to share his past, present and future experiences and offer his new vision of the World… Read More On Fred’s Website
Born and raised in Austin, Texas, John Jenkins now resides in Bucharest and is a part of the growing expat community. As an avid outdoor photographer, John’s specialty is landscapes and architectural elements which abound here in Romania.
Avisek is a Photographer and Yoga Instructor teaching at Satyananda Yoga Romania. Avisek is currently living and teaching Yoga between Bucharest and Timisoara, Romania. You may Read More On Avisek’s Profile